- A $200 check from the church of a family member, totally unsolicited. (as mentioned previously, we have had a serious financial strain come up).
- A $190 gas card from a family member, totally unsolicited.
- I found out that I have mono, that is why I am not well. While not a "blessing" it is better than some of the things we tested for, and now we know what to do....rest.
- Our church is going to be providing temporary "emergency" respite for us for a few months. (See number 3.)
- I think we are getting a handle on Ben's sleep.
- We are all studying scripture and praying more.
- Alex has been petrified when discussing his swimming for two weeks, since he was getting sick last time he went and it was traumatic. This morning he it totally cool with swimming today.
Get out of here, you Devil's crew:
at last God has heard my sobs.
My requests have all been granted,
my prayers are answered. Psalm 6:8-9 msg